- Someone dies from a cardiac arrest every six minutes – that’s 10 people every hour.
- In total, 146,000 people have a cardiac arrest every year and 94,000 of them die (as a result of a cardiac arrest).
- Over 1.4 million people in the UK over the age of 35 have had a cardiac arrest.
- 179 people lose one of their parents every day to a fatal cardiac arrest.
- One third of people who suffer a fatal cardiac arrest die before they can be taken to hospital.
Defibfinder™ saving time… saving lives…
Find your AED
Search the map to find your nearest AED. But remember, in an emergency, ALWAYS dial 999 before trying to locate your nearest AED.Read More
Register your AED
If you already have an AED and wish to register it on the map, then complete this form. It's quick, simple and FREE to register and might just save someone's life!Read More
Shockingly simple to use!
An online video made by London Ambulance Service to teach people how to save lives with a defibrillator.